Climate Vs Non-Climate
Climate vs. Non-Climate
When looking to store your personal items in a storage facility it is very important to know which type of storage unit to use. At AAA Stow-A-Way Storage, LLC we offer both climate controlled and non-climate controlled units.
Climate Controlled Storage Units
Storing in a climate controlled facility would be similar to storing in a spare bedroom at your home. We try to maintain a comfortable temperature between 60-80 degrees. This is a perfect location for your beloved items if you’re unsure how long you will need to use the storage unit. Storing your items in a climate controlled unit will protect them as seasons and temperatures change outdoors. Below is a short list of common items we suggest to store in a climate controlled unit:
• Antiques, dishes, lamps, etc.
• Artwork, photographs, memorabilia, books, magazines, etc.
• Family heirlooms, collectibles, etc.
• Electronic equipment, household appliances, etc.
• Medical/pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, classroom supplies, etc.
• Any weather sensitive clothing, furniture, chairs, sofa, mattresses, box springs, etc.
• Hunting mounts, holiday decorations, seasonal items, etc.
• Personal records, business documents, household files, etc.
Non-Climate Controlled Storage Units
Our non-climate controlled units are a more traditional option. It can be compared to storing your items in your garage. If you don’t need to store your items for very long, this is a great option to give you extra storage space away from your home.
Reserve your unit today! Please give us a call at 270-443-1511 or follow the link below and we will have a representative reach out to you.